Kids will love styling the BeatBox usingthe LEGO pieces. They can choose from a DJ deck, UFO or rocket design – or make up their own. The BeatBox folds up with space to store the BeatBits and minifigure so it’s ideal for play on the go. Create music experiences
LEGO VIDIYO sets offer a safe social play experience, helping kids become directors, producers and stars of their own music videos. See their creativity grow as they produce videos packed with musical mash-ups, fun characters, songs, dance moves and amazing effects.
- Inspire kids to direct and star in their own music videos with the LEGO® VIDIYO™ Alien DJ BeatBox (43104). Includes: alien DJ minifigure, LP record accessory, 14 random BeatBits and 2 special BeatBits.
- Download the free LEGO® VIDIYO™ app to scan the minifigure and special effect BeatBits. Kids will love seeing their character come to life within their music video.
- Scan the BeatBits in the app to unlock special effects like the glowstick effect that leaves light trails as characters dance.
- A fun music experience for a boy or girl aged 7 and up who deserves a treat. This playset also makes a great holiday gift for any child who loves music toys, dancing and performing.
- The BeatBox measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 2 in. (7 cm) long and 3 in. (9 cm) wide.
- The BeatBox folds up so kids can take their musical world on tour, wherever they go. Inside the BeatBox, there’s space to store the brick-built scan stage, 16 BeatBits and the alien DJ’s LP record.
- The LEGO® VIDIYO™ app is compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Please check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask parents' permission before going online.
- LEGO® VIDIYO™ sets offer a new social play experience to help boys and girls become directors, producers and music stars as they direct and share their own music videos.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet high global safety standards.