The Cutterland Board Game is an innovative strategy board game where you get to cut the cards – literally cut them into pieces and compete on creating your own fabulous lands. You will divide the cards into pieces, distribute them between the players, and score victory points for the creatures inhabiting your land. Whoever has the most cohesive land at the end of the game, wins!
- A breakthrough concept of actually cutting cards
- A unique game experience and a great fit for tournaments
- Fantastic throwback pixel artwork for the classic gamer
- Contents include 160 Landscape cards, 4 reference sheets, 30 Bone tokens, 12 Tower pieces, 16 wall/bridge pieces, Scissors, 1 scorepad, and game rules
- Designed for 2 to 4 players ages 10 and up with each game lasting 40 minutes on average